Re: CUSEEME banned!!

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 20:21:45 -0500

George Neervoort wrote:
> Hi there!
> My ISP has banned CUSEEME since the old version of cuseeme messed around
> with the bandwidth...
> The only reflector I can connect to is cuseeme.euronet.nl, but there
> no one around except for me, myself and I.
> Does anybody known a workaround to get connected to other reflectors?
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Giorgio

Greetings:
Yeah! Try suggesting your ISP provide the latest versions of Enhanced CU-SeeMe
as a SHAREWARE product. In this package, your ISP can pre-configure the setups
to preempt inexperienced users from hogging all the bandwidth!
Another option is to use Network Video (NV). Check this out and let us know
what happens with your ISP!!!

CU later,

PHONE: (618) 233-5332 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"