RE: CUSEEME banned!!

Mark Farone (Mark_Farone@SFA.UFL.EDU)
30 Jul 1996 08:57:53 -0500

From: giorgio@xs4all.nl on Mon, Jul 29, 1996 6:50 PM

>My ISP has banned CUSEEME since the old version of cuseeme messed around
>with the bandwidth...
>The only reflector I can connect to is cuseeme.euronet.nl, but there
>no one around except for me, myself and I.
>Does anybody known a workaround to get connected to other reflectors?

Get a new ISP, if one is available.
Otherwise, you *might* be able to turn down the transmission and receive rates
to make it an acceptable use of bandwith, but you probably won't get good
interaction.
I imagine you also run the risk of your ISP cancelling you if you are
violating their policies for not using certain software...

Best,

Mark Farone
mark_farone@sfa.ufl.edu