Re: CUSEEME banned!!

LiDaNe (lumal@NetHeaven.com)
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 09:47:40 -0500

George Neervoort wrote:
> > Hi there!
> > My ISP has banned CUSEEME since the old version of cuseeme messed
> > around with the bandwidth...
then, Daniel W. Erskine replied:
> Another option is to use Network Video (NV). Check this out and
> let us know what happens with your ISP!!!
GEORGE, DANIEL And LISTERS:
I just received an e-mail from my ISP that CUSEEME is being banned...
questions: 1- will FreeVue still be useable?
2- are there any workarounds to this dilemma
3- what is network video
IF ANYBODY can help with ideas, softwares, anything, please let me
know... I guess I will have to bid farewell to CU and all else...
unless my CompuServe internet dialer account would support CU...
I never tried it and It gets expensive after those first five hours.
Dave Lucas

> CU later,
> [=============================================================================]
> "THERE IS NO SANITY... Just organized CHAOS!!!"
>
> "I'ld rather STAND CORRECTED than SIT CONFUSED!!!"
>
> Daniel W. Erskine "mailto:derskine@apci.net"
> PHONE: (618) 233-5332 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"

LET'S STAY IN TOUCH! David/Neila/Lisette Lucas
Internet Entrepreneurs: oneworld@netheaven.com
PO BOX 66164, Albany NY 12206-6164 USA
Ask for: Free copy ONE WORLD BULLETIN ONLINE
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/lumal
LiDaNe ToyBox: http://www.bestmall.com/lidane
FTP site: ftp.netheaven.com/lumal