Re:Can't Run CU-SEEME

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 19:45:12 -0500

>Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 17:34:37 -0400
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Joe Sommer <ninja@idirect.com>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Can't Run CU-SEEME
>
>Hi, I was able to run the program before, and now I just get the
>audio window appearing, I don't have the window that allows me
>to connect to a reflector site...what happened? is this just a
>trial version that goes corrupt after a few usages?
>
>Joe

If you're using win95, it should be on the task bar. RIGHT mouse click it
on the task bar, then LEFT click on MOVE. Using the CURSOR KEYS, move UP
and LEFT until the wire-frame is visible, then hit ENTER to drop it there.
This happens ONLY when you exit cu-seeme with a window MINIMIZED.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe