Re: free reflector software?

Kent Starr (wizzard@icanect.net)
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 13:45:02 -0500

But could one not log into the reflector as a participant (from a differe=
nt
computer) and run an avi movie through CU-Doodle? Use the organization
(running the reflector) as the nickname for the CU client running
CU-Doodle, so other participants will know to leave that video window ope=
n.

Warm regards,

Kent Starr
aka Wizzard=A9
mailto:wizzard@icanect.net

> From: Bill Woodland (Squeek) <wcw@bga.com>
> To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
> Subject: Re: free reflector software?
> Date: Sunday, July 06, 1997 11:32 AM
>=20
> At 05:43 PM 7/6/97 +0100, Isabelle Jenniches wrote:
> >--for an exhibition I would like to set up a local reflector that woul=
be

http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/listinfo.html