Re: Recieving NASA TV Mars Video

Mon, 07 Jul 1997 00:11:32 +0200

DON PAULSEN wrote:

> Mars Pathfinder video. The site I start from is :
> http://mars.sgi.com/default.html After the page comes up I go down to
> the area that says "live audio/video from NASA TV", click and then
> choose one of the reflector sites. There is no choice for me to relate
> the CU-SeeMe software to the video choice
Hi
This is Vosaic TVStation video (so just broadcasting). All You need
is a JAVA-enabled browser.

At least some of the mentioned sites did not install their software
properely so it does not work. A german site "Rheinische Post" did not
install the JAVA stuff properly, btw.

Check the reflists for NASA-TV, see
http://home.pages.de/~contact2

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen