Re: Receiving NASA TV Mars Video

DON PAULSEN (TRIPLEP@PRODIGY.NET)
Mon, 07 Jul 1997 00:02:11 -0400

John Ingham wrote:

> I have had good results with NASA sound (RealAudio Player needed) on...
>
> http://www.spacezone.com/audsch.htm
>
> and video on...
>
> http://www.unitedspacealliance.com/live/videon.htm
>
> Just double-click on them now or copy and paste them into your browser.
>
> John Ingham
> Supervisor, Technical Operations, TLC (Tele-Learning Consortium)
> Adelaide Institute of TAFE (Training and Further Education)
> GPO Box 1872 Adelaide South Australia 5001
> Ph: +61 8 8207 8550 Fax: +61 8 8207 8552
> Email: johningh@tafe.sa.edu.au
> Web Site: http://www.tafe.sa.edu.au/video-conf/
John,
Thanks for the tip. I already had RealAudio so that worked and I'm
downloading the vdo video software right now. I don't know why those
other sites don't work. They claim not to have to have any special
software but they don't work and they don't ask for a plugin when you
choose to view/listen. Thanks again.
--
STAY COOL & SLEEP WARM,
                  DON PAULSEN