Re: Quickcam Drivers?

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 09 Jul 1997 10:24:04 -0500

At 02:14 AM 7/9/97 -0400, Paul Hancock wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I was asked to test out this quickcam at home. However, I was unable to
>find the installation disks
>that came along with it? Is there an FTP site or somewhere to download a
>copy of the drivers?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Paul Hancock

You can always get the latest version of the Connectix software from their
web page, but it won't install unless you already have a previous version.
I put a copy of the ORIGINAL disks on my ftp site just for people like you.
The windows 3.1 quickcam disk is zipped up into qcwin31.zip and the
windows 95 install disk is in qcwin95.zip. My FTP server is at:

ftp://204.64.168.200

Be sure to go to http://www.connectix.com afterwards and get the UPDATER
program to bring you up to the latest version of the software.