Re: (no subject)

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 09 Jul 1997 21:34:24 -0500

At 05:31 PM 7/9/97 -0400, Mike Westkamper wrote:
>I am running cu-seeme on a pc under windoz nt. It seems to work well as
>receive only on a 56kb frame connection. I want to add a framegrabber &
>camera to do some conferencing. The docs suggest only certain
>framegrabbers work, I have several, however not a clue how the cu-seeme
>would link to aquire the image. For instance, I have an Aver fg as well
>as Matrox. Anyone know how to make either work with NT and cu-seeme?
>
>Mike

First of all, any driver that talks directly to the HARDWARE must be
written in a particular manner to work with Windows NT. Make sure you get
the latest and greatest driver from the manufaturer of the capture card.

Secondly, there are only a few video capture cards that work with the
Cornell 0.92b2 version of CU, and the White Pine version works with a few
others. Depending on which version you're using, check these web pages for
info on which capture cards are supported:

http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/V32X/capturecards.html (be sure to read the
info about unlisted capture cards...you might be able to get yours to work)

http://support.cuseeme.com/H64.HTM