Re: Reflector for multiple conferences

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 01:26:58 -0500

At 10:22 AM 7/15/97 -0700, Magill, Chris A (AZ76) wrote:
>I'm trying to set up a system where people can have more than one
>conference going on at a time. It appears to me that the Reflector
>(4.00B3) only supports a single conference per IP address. Is there any
>way to get around this?
>
>Chris Magill
>Staff Engineer, DCS
>Honeywell SSO
>(602)561-4074
>camagill@space.honeywell.com

Sure, if your machine runs Linux, FreeBSD 386, SunOS 4.1.4, or Irix 6.2 you
can get Brian Godette's Enhanced Reflector program from this address:

http://www.dimensional.com/~bgodette/

Don't forget to download a copy of the DOCUMENTATION from his page. You
will need this to explain the commands for the reflect.conf file.