Re: Reflectors?

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 07:09:04 -0500

At 05:49 PM 7/17/97 +1200, Steve Sinclair wrote:
>Hi guys,
>I'm a newbee and need to get some or lots of reflector addresses, any good
>one's about?

This is probably the most frequently asked question of all. I've had no
less than 10 messages in the past week DIRECTLY to ME asking for a
reflector list. There are LOTS of CU-SeeMe related web pages out there,
and almost every one of them has a list, or a link to a page with a list.
Most of these could be found by doing a web search with www.altavista.com
or www.lycos.com and spending just a few minutes of your own time. These
web pages were created to help others, but they do no good at all if people
don't ever read them.

The most complete list I've found is at Streak's Web Reflector Scanner page:

http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/streak/scan

Maybe I've just been on this list too long....sorry....I'll shut up now