Re: Reflectors?

Mark L. Bardenwerper (bardenwe@vbe.com)
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 12:15:34 -0500

Dr. Robert G. Burroughs wrote:

> just downloaded the new white pines software 3.0 and i really don't like
> it. it only allows a deomo version on for 15 minutes. does anyone want
> to share their seriel number with me or give me suggestions on other
> software? thanks!
>
> robert
I see irregularities here. First you say you don't like it. Then you ask
someone to be complicit in an illegal act so you can still use the
product. The 15 minute time out is an incentive for you to buy the
software, not a hurdle for you to try to overcome.
If there is something (besides the time limitation) that you don't like,
we would like to here about them. I have criticisms as well, but I have
tried to specify them on this list for all to discuss.
Keep in mind that a new anything is going to cause discomfort for a
period of time.
Do you like to get paid for what you do? I'll bet you do! And I bet you
get paid enough that you don't need to take charity.