Re: reflector subscription

Fri, 18 Jul 1997 00:30:24 +0200

Charlot Barker Figgatt wrote:
>=20
> How do I subscribe or otherwise become a valid user of a reflector. I
> got kicked off a reflector after a certain length of time, but I don't
> know how to 'sign up'. TIA for any advice.
To subscribe to a ref, you must read the MOD (message of the day),
the message you must click away when You first connect to a ref.
Look for email addresses, homepage URLs, and get in contact with
the owners.

Ref with subscription can=B4t be accessed anyhow before You pay for a
conference-id and/or password, normally !

Note that the new WP version 3.0 just allows 15 minutes evaluation time
for each connection.

Sincerely
Rolf
--=20
/ / / Alone on the data highway...
/ / like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen
/ / / Rolf Hemmerling, Germany
/ / http://home.pages.de/~rolf.hemmerling/