Re: Tnx & Snappy!

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 20:44:13 -0500

At 08:23 AM 7/18/97 +1200, Steve Sinclair wrote:
>Many thanks to all for the reflector addresses and info, look out for me
>from downunder!.
>Whilst I'm yet to confirm it does work, its interesting to note that both
>16bit (for our PAL system) and the new colour 32bit versions reconise that
>the "Snappy" IS connected to the parallel port!!. Anyone ever tried the
>"Snappy" frame grabber?. It could be a cheap way of getting video into the
>system?.
>
>Steve
>"Thunder Downunder".

Sure, I've heard from several people that are using the SNAPPY in that way.
You have to use the SNAPPY preview software to put your image onto YOUR
screen, and then use the CUDOODLE driver as your video capture driver for
CU-SeeMe to grab your image from the screen and send it out. Check the
CUDOODLE and SNAPPY sections on my web page for more info.