Problem with CU-SeeMe 3.0

Kwan Yun Nun (ynkwan@school.net.hk)
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 19:11:42 +0800

Doug,

I have encountered exactly the same problem as you had.
I suspect there is something to do with the video capture
card. I am using FlyVideo EZ video capture card and it
works perfectly OK with my Pentium II computer under WIN95
with CU-SeeMe 2.11, but it fails to work with v.3.0.
Could somebody advise whether or not CU-SeeMe 3.0 has any
problem with some of the capture cards that work with v.2.11
or below?

Regards,
YN Kwan
19 July 97.