Re: Crash Question?

Skip (Wahoo25@m1.sprynet.com)
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 10:53:21 +0800

SES wrote:

> I hope I'm posting this correctly. I am having a hard time and would
> like to ask a question.
> I have CU v..92 on my machine. I just bought a B&W Quickcam. I have an
>
> X2 connection and/or 33.6 (have tried both). EVERYtime I connect to a
> reflector site I lose my connection. I get everyones video up for
> about
> 30-60 seconds and then my connection to my ISP is broken. Then Dunce
> starts to redial. Sometime the re-dial hangs. So I do ctrl/alt/del to
> close it and re-open it. The Kernel32.dll (i hate that guy) crashes my
>
> machine.
>
> Any feedback would be really apprceiated. This is infinetely
> frustrating.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

Hi Steve. Perhaps someone who can really help like Squeek or Mark will
jump in but until they do ....

Have you checked the obvious - possible winsock conflict? Also, what are
your send and receive settings? If they are too high, you will get
kicked. Are you able to send as well as receive video? What about audio?

Regards,

Skip