Re: Best Cornell version?

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 21:19:13 -0500

At 03:50 PM 7/25/97 -0400, Douglas Macduff wrote:
>Hello everyone, nice to CU today..:)
>
>I have a friend who has a 133mhz Pentium, WIn95, 33.6k modem, multimedia,
etc.
>She has not heard of CU, believe it or not, and I own the white pine=
version,
>but she needs to try it out before buying but I don't know which VERSION to
>reccommend to her.

The new version from Cornell is for win95/NT only, and is version number
0.92b2. Keep in mind that this version doesn't support color at all.

http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/V32X/V32XFront.html

>I've tried to subscribe her to this mailing list, but unfortunately,
>computers nowadays are too smart and recognized the fact that it was I and
>on my own computer who subscribed her and I received a letter that I was
>already subscribed....darn!=20

Don't subscribe her...we have enough people that can't get UNSUBSCRIBED
when they are ready. You could just forward pertinent info to her yourself.