FW: CUdoodle

Douglas A. Macduff (dmacduff@capecod.net)
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 22:32:24 -0700

----------
From: truckerx[SMTP:truckerx@redrose.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 1997 9:17 AM
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
Subject: CUdoodle

This is a plea for help in setting up and running CUdoodle with Wpine
2.1 under W95. I have tried my best to get it set up using the
directions in the Cuseeme.txt file but to no avail. I have the
"CUdoodle.dll" file in my windows system directory. Exactly, which ini
file does the set-up instructions refer to in addidng the line
"MSVIDEO=cudoodle.dll" . I belive it's the windows system ini but don't
know how to access it. Well, as you can see, I am a newbie in a
quandry. If anyone can help me with this problem, please e-mail me
directly. Thanks
BPM

Isn't it meaningless to have cudoodle when whitePine board is available?
Doug