Re: Where do I find people to chat with?

Tue, 29 Jul 1997 08:18:14 +0200

Mats wrote:

> Are there any search possibilities to search for people to chat with in
> cuseeme? Different types of interests for example.
a) log onto the refs, see my homepage with links to reflists
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html

b) With WP 3.0, you have a directory listing of online users (I heard
about it)

c)Get ICQ and Four11 clients, see
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html

my Four11 homepage is at
http://www.four11.com/hemmerling@geocities.com
There You may *check* by a semaphore light whether I am online with
CU-SEEME, and call me directly (if You own a WP version)

With ICQ,You may ask me for a chat (and call me directly, after/during
this chat)

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen