Re: White Pine CUSeeMe

Wed, 1 Jul 1998 20:58:21 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998, Ray Gannon wrote:
> I was wondering about a few issues related to the Macintosh version of
> the 3.1 client.
>
> Has it been released yet and if so, what is the version number ?

I have a habit of always checking their FTP site since their web pages
usually take a few days to get modified whenever new versions come out. I
do know a Mac version 3.1.1.003 is out at
ftp://ftp.wpine.com/pub/CU-SeeMe. Oddly enough, it still references the
readme as the 3.1 version so I have no idea what's changed and what
hasn't.

> BTW: I don't work for White Pine, Cornell University, ATI, Revlon, or Apple
> Computer. ;>

Whew..hehe