Re: Using a Color and B&W quickcam in one machine

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sun, 05 Jul 1998 11:51:35 -0500

At 11:30 PM 7/5/98 +0800, ike relucio wrote:
>if i have both the color and the b&w version of the connectix quickcam, is
>it possible to connect both cams to a PC at the same time using LPT1 and
>LPT2 ?

I think someone tried that a while back, and if I remember correctly, the
color driver saw the b&w cam first, but couldn't initialize it, so it
bombed off, but I could be wrong. If I'm correct, you will have to put
both cams on an A-B switch instead.

Bill Woodland (Squeek ) PC questions only, please.
OverLord Reflector Manager at http://topdeals.com/overlord
Cornell version 1.0 users guide at http://topdeals.com/cu
Cornell help pages at http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW