Re: Improving VC's vid using Cornell

Mon, 6 Jul 1998 04:51:31 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 6 Jul 1998, rkevwill wrote:
> I was wondering why my vid was so high quality with the quickcam VC usb on
> Icuii, and so poor with Cu cornell or 3.1. So quite by accident, I left the
> vid size at 320x240 when testing my ref with 2 puters.

ICUII uses 320x240...
Only the Cornell version handles 320x240 vid though. It increases the
frame size quite a bit so you may have to adjust the quality down some to
keep it reasonable. CU 3.1 should be able to handle it ok..at least on
the PC. I've been on the Cornell version sending 320x240 in the past and
other 3.1 PC users have been able to see me fine. It really screws up the
WP 2.X clients though.

But once everyone UPGRADES to the Cornell 1.0 version, that won't be a
problem. :)