Re: Cause of chat spew found.

Joe Sherwood (jsherwoo@iglobal.net)
Mon, 06 Jul 1998 20:24:44 -0500

Jason Williams wrote:

> <snip>
>
> > And of course the reason why chat spew wasn't seen until recently was
> > because aux recovery was broken on non Mac cornell clients until 1.0 and on
> > WP versions earlier than 3.0.
>
> Which brings up the question...have Mac Cornell clients been experiencing
> chat spew for ages?

I read the statement as *non* Mac cornell clients...
I have been on CU (on and off for 3-4 years) and NEVER experienced this with the
Cornell client . Recently, I and this happen two times, both when I was using
the WP3.1.xx. version. I have no idea of the version of reflector software. I
just commented to the participant that it was to ver 25 bug.

Joe