Re: Proxie server?

Tue, 7 Jul 1998 17:04:11 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Eric Ochoa [NOL Staff] wrote:
> Neither the current MeetingPoint Conference Server or the ERef (correct me
> if i'm wrong) support client connections through a Proxy server,

I believe he was referring to the client, not the reflector (but I could
be wrong too). I know the Cornell client won't work. The White Pine
version MAY be able to if you map the right ports. I talked with someone
a few days ago using the Microsoft Proxy and it worked with the White Pine
version. I'm not sure what all is involved though with it.

> but I expect sometime in or around (or after) August this problem will
> be alleviated.

Oh? what happens in August?