Re: Winov Card & Connectex Cam.

Fri, 10 Jul 1998 19:38:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Jim Purdy wrote:
> I just bought a winov video card to input video from my camcorder to the
> 'puter..... I am wondering what conflicts will I have with my connectex
> cam? Do I have to unhook the connectex, or will cuseeme give me a choice
> of video inputs or???

You shouldn't have to unhook them at all..If you're using a White Pine
version of CU or the Cornell 1.0 version, you can choose which capture
device to use. I have a B&W Quickcam, Winnov Videum AV, STB TV/PCI,
Softcam, and CU-Doodle all as available capture devices.

You can also enable/disable them at will thru Start -> Settings -> Control
Panel -> Multimedia -> Advanced -> Video Capture Devices.