Re: Don't know what's happening

Wayne Fisher (waynenf@mindspring.com)
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 08:45:10 -0400

Michael:

If you are a registered user of CUSeeMe 3.1 from White Pine, I suggest you
check the FAQs on White Pine's web site (http://www.wpine.com). Also, be sure
that you are using the most recent version of the software (it is version
3.1.1.16, which is downloadable from the web site). Since you have the boxed
version of the software, chances are you have 3.1 and not 3.1.1, and should
upgrade by downloading the newer version. If all else fails, make sure you
send an email to White Pine Technical Support, who is always happy to assist
registered users with their problems. The email address for CUSeeMe support
should be cusupport@wpine.com, or fill out the request for help form on their
support web site.

Just to clarify something though: White Pine is NOT responsible for the 411
connect client. That is an add-on piece of software created by the Four11
Corp... address your questions to support@four11.com for Four11 problems.

Hope this helps.

- Wayne