Re: Don't know what's happening

Kevin McCormick (kmccormick@wpine.com)
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 09:33:37 -0400

Hi Micheal,

You need to contact CU Tech support at White Pine Software as 3.1 is White
Pine's. I've cc'd them for you to get you in the queue.

As a guess 3.1 was not tested on Win98 to my knowledge but when we released
3.1.1 it was. I recommend getting 3.1.1 it is a free upgrade for you and
trying that one. You can download it off our website at the below URL
http://www.wpine.com/software/cu-product-request.html

After you successfully download the 3.1.1 installer files uninstall 3.1
then run the 3.1.1 installer for a clean install. Copy down your current
serial number as it will run 3.1.1.

Also for the Camera check the manufacturer's website for Win98 drivers if
you have not done so yet. It very well may be the camera drivers are not
fully Win 98 compatible. Things like this should settle down after a few
months of Win 98's release.

Hope this helps! You can also phone in for help as well. 603 886 9050.

Kevin