Re: Live Cu video on web page

Jamie Erbes (jamie@erbes.com)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 01:43:46 -0700

One streaming video product that is browser independent, no client side plugins or controls (no server side either I believe) is GEO Emblaze (http://www.emblaze.com). There is a java applet that downloads and plays the proprietary video stream.

LIVE vid - They also released a live product that is along the same vein (no plugins or controls required). They did the publicized webcast of the Easter egg roll on the Whitehouse lawn this year.