Re: Using Creative Labs Video Blaster Webcam 2

Sat, 18 Jul 1998 00:37:14 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 17 Jul 1998, David & Ruby Davis wrote:
> Does any one have any hints on using this type of parallel port cam
> with Cornell v.1. I keep getting an error message: unsupported video
> capture setting. When I go in and change any of the settings it will
> not "allow" the changes to be saved.

I've been trying to help someone else with the same problem...and I dunno
what the problem is. He got it to work in a haphazard manner but it's not
usable. Do other videoconferencing applications have this problem with
the Webcam 2?