Re: Help me ! About bind program with alias ip.

Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:20:26 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, Taweesak Chairatanayut wrote:
> Thank you very much for your help. I wander that this version
> support color, right? but I can't to set it.

The Enhanced Reflector supports color, yes. Just set the client to a
color codec and then send. I believe the Enhanced Reflector is like the
White Pine reflector in that it can be used to send any video codec that
the client has available.

> Do you know which site have the suggestion to setting video card? Now i
> use vidium capture card and i installed codec for color support already,
> when test to connect between two computer directly, color can work well.

If you are using the MJPEG codec with the Videum, set the Video Format of
the Videum to RGBH or RGBT.