Re: Help me ! About bind program with alias ip.

Mon, 20 Jul 1998 22:02:39 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Taweesak Chairatanayut wrote:
> Thank you very much for your helpful. For everything is ok now,
> except using UNICAST-REF field it seems can't work well. I tested to join
> reflector with my partner when i set my partner IP in UNICAST-REF and test
> to join to my reflector, having many error messages, "Unknown kReflector
> dataType 6a", in reflect.log file. What's this problems and how can i
> solve it ? Please you advise me.

unicast-ref is for linking reflectors (unicast two directional). If
you're just trying to get your partner to connect to the reflector, have
them type the IP of your reflector directly. There's no need for a
unicast-ref as I believe Brian states that linking of refs isn't tested.