Re: Help me ! About bind program with alias ip.

Taweesak Chairatanayut (pok@nectec.or.th)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 10:29:30 +0700 (GMT+0700)

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, Jason Williams wrote:

> unicast-ref is for linking reflectors (unicast two directional). If
> you're just trying to get your partner to connect to the reflector, have
> them type the IP of your reflector directly. There's no need for a
> unicast-ref as I believe Brian states that linking of refs isn't tested.

Purpose of my project is for linking reflectors between two place
(different country) for people of each country can connect to their
reflector and can link it together. So i have to use this option. For
Cornell original reflector version can support this option very well, no
have any problems. Anyway, you said this version isn't tested yet, really
? Perhaps we should tell to Brian to test it for complete his version.

Regards,
Pok.

> --
> streak@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu * Jason Williams -- Austin, Tx. | |
> streak@mail.utexas.edu * University of Texas at Austin | ___ |
> streak@cs.utexas.edu * BS Computer Science \_|_/
> *************** http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~streak/ **************|

Mr. Taweesak Chairatanayut < E-mail:pok@nectec.or.th >
System Engineer
Network Technology Laboratory,
National Electronics and Computer Technology Center
Tel: (662) 642-7077 Ext. 5010, Fax: (662) 642-7064