Re: MPCS? and source code discussion (semi-long)

Tue, 21 Jul 1998 22:14:08 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, david morel wrote:
> There is nothing wrong or lacking in refmarshal, it is great. You can
> add any comand you want to the drop downs, it is fast and stable,
> etc.ect... But there is this one thing... I wanted to see if I could do it.

Yep...I can understand that :) It's what led me to my reflector
scanner..to see if it can be done. As well as a lot of other things. The
proxy server for Refmarshal started out as a "hmm..let's see what happens
if I mimic a reflector with telnet but let it connect to other
reflectors". Curiosity is good (and can also be powerful).

Good luck with it...and I doubt you'll have any legal problems with it. :)