Re: Color support for Mac OS...

Jeeves (jeeves@jump.net)
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 00:21:21 -0600

RE: Cornell Mac CU-SeeMe (color)

Fratboy22n@aol.com wrote:

>Where this alpha version be download from. Do you have a URL?
>
>Thanks

Nope, from what I understand, the application is currently in alpha
testing. It's not available to the publice.

Let me say that again - IT'S BEING TESTED AND NOT AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC.
Even if you see someone using the alpha version, I would suggest that you
don't even ask them for it. I heard that some refs that are denying people
that aren't on the the alpha test list. ;)

There is no set release date since there is no 'official' CU-SeeMe
programming group from Cornell doing the work.

In addition, Martyne probably has to give it her blessing before it's
available.

Once there is OFFICIAL NEWS, I'm sure it will be posted here.

Stay tuned - it's worth the wait!!!

-Jeeves