Re: CUSeeMe Launched via CGI

Tue, 28 Jul 1998 14:22:59 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 28 Jul 1998, Jeff Conrad wrote:
> printf("application/x-csm\n");
> printf("10.10.10.10\n");
> printf("\n\n");
>
> But when I try to call the compiled CGI, I get a server error -
> misconfiguration?

I suppose any content type would work, but White Pine suggests (and what I
use..and everyone else I've come across) application/x-cu-seeme
If it's only for your internal application, I don't suppose it matters
much. If it's for the outside works, it really helps to keep it the same
so people don't have to setup yet another MIME type.

The problem is probably the first line.. I'd suggest:
printf("Content-type: application/x-cu-seeme\n\n");
printf("10.10.10.10\n");
printf("0\n");

See..difference is..the IP isn't part of the headers...It's part of the
data. The only header is the Content-type. The 0 there is the Conference
ID. I guess it's probably optional..I dunno.