Re: *.CSM file connecting

Ralph D'Andrea (rdandrea@gjbiz.com)
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 14:43:48 -0600

Jeff Conrad wrote:

> works okay there. The 1.0 version works fine on the 333. Both versions of
> Windows
> have been configured to recognize *.csm files as a type "application/x-csm".
> Both can

Depending on your web server, the server administrator may also need to
configure the server to send this information (the mime type) as part of
the http header. I ran into a similar problem which I was able to solve
by writing a cgi to send its own mime type header--it didn't work right
off a static html page till we configured the server's mime types file.