Re: Cu-SeeMe and the LAN

Gary Dietz (gdietz@wpine.com)
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 18:14:12 -0400

Hi again.

Proxy servers are not my area of expertise.

While not directly addressing the MS proxy issue from a client-only point
of view, there is information about CU-SeeMe and H.323 compatibility with
Cisco's firewall products at:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/751/pix/nat_wp.htm

Also go to their home page and search on CU-SeeMe or H.323

Gary

At 04:09 PM 7/28/98 -0400, Robert D Prociak wrote:

> [...]

Gary Dietz, White Pine Software, Incorporated.
ClassPoint(tm) http://www.wpine.com/classpoint
CU-SeeMe(R) Videoconferencing http://www.wpine.com/cuseeme
MeetingPoint(tm) Conference Server http://www.wpine.com/meetingpoint
Global Schoolhouse CU-Schools http://www.gsn.org/join