Re: Color support for Mac OS...

Mark Andrew Nassy (nassy@flash.net)
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:06:54 -0400

just wanted to add the following information to my earlier post:

i viewed video from a individual running mac wp cu 3.x on their 68k
macintosh 630 and macintosh os 7.5.5. they were transmitting video using
the mJPEG codec. we were connected to a wp 3.x reflector.

CU-SEEME-L Digest 1558

Topics covered in this issue include:

1) Color support for Mac OS...
by Mark Andrew Nassy <nassy@flash.net>

> ------------------------------

> From: Mark J Dumstorf <tazm@infobahn.icubed.com>
> To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
> Subject: Color support for Mac OS...

> I have a Quadra 630 and System 7.5. When, if ever, is Cornell going to
> release a color version of CU for the Mac? I realize that WP has
> released a color Mac version, however, this requires a PPC.
> Are there any additional alternatives which should be considered??
> Any assistance is greatly appreciated...

i recently vewed video from someone on a public reflector who was using an
alpha version of cornell cu for the 68k mac. they were sending video using
the mJPEG video codec.

Mark Andrew Nassy,
<MAILTO:nassy@flash.net>