Re: MacTCP

Cragin Shelton (cragins@cais.com)
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:24:11 -0400 (EDT)

Thomas,
The symptoms sound like you are trying to open CU-SeeMe before
connecting to your ISP. The program will not work unless there is already
a TCP connection available as it opens. The fix is to use FreePPP or OT
PPP to dial your internet provider, and have a working internet connection
active before opening CU-SeeMe
===