Re: HELP !

Mark Andrew Nassy (gannonr@apk.net)
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 13:24:14 -0400 (EDT)

I have had this problem in the past but assumed it was due to me jumping the gun
just a bit. Since I've gotten into the habit of checking my mail as soon as I
have a connection established, I have not seen this error. There may be a bug in
the client relating to open transport. But it does work with OT.