Re: nasa reflectors?

Cyber-Q (lockheed@fc.net)
Sat, 1 Jul 1995 10:39:27 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 1 Jul 1995 dbarlow@spectra.net wrote:

> Hi all I still have not seen any response to my querys???
> I cannot connect to any nasa reflectors for the past week. I get connected and see the CU-seeme splash window then it sits there and eventually times out!
> I have not found any other reflectors showing video either. the best I can get is the splash screen
> Participants window will say there are reflectors showing I am at a loss?
>
> Kerry

The NASA reflectors have been quite busy this last week due to the
Atlantis/Mir mission. I don't get time-outs, just the "reflector is
full "messages", but I would think that the timeout issue is directly
releated to the load.

| Steven B. Kirk | DT Systems Performance Analyst | Systems Administrator |
| | Dell Computer Corporation | MultiComm - Las Vegas |
| lockheed@fc.net | steven_kirk@ccmail.us.dell.com | lockheed@unix.mclv.net |
|------------ URL: http://www.mclv.net/staff/lockheed/home.html -------------|