Re: Mac & PC: exploring new technologies

Aaron L Dickey (kieran@interport.net)
Sat, 1 Jul 1995 01:13:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 30 Jun 1995, Michael Sattler wrote:

> Digital anonymous money is a case in point. There is a full-scale trial
> going on, and you can participate in using funny-money, called ECash.
> You'll be given E$100 when you sign up. Information may be found at
>
> http://www.digicash.com/

Unfortunately, once you sign up for ECash, you'll never hear from them
again. I have tried five separate times over the course of two months;
no response. No "welcome to ECash" message, no E$100, nothing.

(Those five separate attempts were from different accounts, using
different web browsers, etc...so I kind of doubt I made some piddling error.)

They also do not answer their email.

--Aaron