RE: Yet another SE100 question...

Cyber-Q (lockheed@fc.net)
Thu, 6 Jul 1995 11:51:25 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 6 Jul 1995, Salkowski, Charles wrote:

> The order you install the drivers is critical. Call tech support for
> details. I also ordered the SE-100 but it turned out to be a digitizing dog
> (slow) so I returned it. I'm still begging mediavision to update the
> promovie drivers.

Slow? really? Intriguing. Seems everyone has different experiences with
the SE100. I've been running it for about a month now, and have been
using it for CU-SeeMe and some other testing and, while it may be the
low-end of the VideoBlaster line, I haven't noticed it being per-se
slow. Then again I run high-end pentium-based systems, but still...

| Steven B. Kirk | DT Systems Performance Analyst | Systems Administrator |
| | Dell Computer Corporation | MultiComm - Las Vegas |
| lockheed@fc.net | steven_kirk@ccmail.us.dell.com | lockheed@unix.mclv.net |
|------------ URL: http://www.mclv.net/staff/lockheed/home.html -------------|