Re: nv w/ cu-seeme

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Thu, 6 Jul 1995 17:20:15 -0400 (EDT)

There are links to some nv <--> cu-seeme pages from the
mbone and cu-seeme pages off my home page below.
three caveats:
1) reflector machines sometimes have difficulties
looking at their own streams
2) you need the "encodings" option set to "CU-SeeMe"
and you need to "start sending"
3) you need to restart the reflector between changes
in the reflect.conf file, it only checks it at startup

+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +
+ MCIT-Special Projects +
+ http://www.umich.edu/~dschluss/ +