Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 14:14:13 -0400
Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
From: thughes@ee.net (Tim Hughes)
To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
Subject: Usenet Newsgroup for Cu-SeeMe???

I just joined this yesterday. There seems to be alot of traffic on
this list.
Has anyone thought of starting (or is there already) a Usenet
Newsgroup for
Cu-SeeMe?

Judging from the traffic on this listserv, I think it would be a
wiser choice.
** "The Internet...Getting There is Half the Fun" **

** (thughes@enet.colmicrosys.com) **