Re: ISDN

John D. Lauer (johnlaue@umich.edu)
Fri, 7 Jul 1995 13:34:15 -0400

If you are sending out an 80 kbps video/audio stream to 10 lurkers, you need
80 x 10 = 800 kbps of bandwidth. Remember, a reflector to a cu-seeme client
is unicast, meaning it must send the data to each person in a separate
packet. You might want to look into multicast alternatives where you send
the stream once to all clients.