Subject: ISDN & CuSeeMe
Author: amato@netcom.com at INTERNET
Date: 7/7/95 11:19 AM

I am considering getting ISDN service to my house. After toying with
Cu-Seeme for nearly a year now and completely frustrated with a 14.4 link
(basically worthless) I'm ready for some speed.

However, I have contact a local ISDN internet service that said a ISDN line
with 2 "B" bonded channels would only give me about 1fps on CuSeeMe. That
doesn't seem right. I know that Pacific Bell in my area installs 128k
ISDN lines to homes.

Can anyone tell me what kind of speed (FPS) and if audio will work well
enough with an ISDN line.

Thanks for any input and time.

-Thomas Amato-
amato@netcom.com