Re: service provider in Arizona?

Matthew Sanderson (matthews@noc.tor.hookup.net)
Sat, 8 Jul 1995 21:02:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 7 Jul 1995, Dale H. Spencer wrote:

> At 01:06 PM 7/7/95 +1000, Alexander Fuerschke wrote:
> >
> >To all American readers!
> >
> >I am trying to advise a friend in Scottsdale, Arizona (USA), on how to
> >connect his MAC to the internet. I would like to be able to use Cu-seeme,
<snip>

The POCIA list (Providers Of Commercial Internet Access at:
http://www2.celestin.com/pocia/index.html

has a state-based list and (surprise) Cornell has it's own:
http://helpdesk-www.cit.cornell.edu/IAP/INAccess.html

which shows 5 ISP's to choose from (4 with SLIP) in area code 602.

Just my .02: word of mouth is great, but the 'net allows a (free)
upfront, let's-survey-the-whole-field-first, approach.

/ Matthew Sanderson CS: 70733,2700 'net: matthews@hookup.net \
\ http://www.hookup.net/~matthews /