Re: CU-SeeMe

Roger Conrad (rconrad@tmn.com)
Sun, 9 Jul 1995 11:10:04 +0100

janvdam@pop3.worldaccess.nl wrote:
>Hi, CU- See Me Discussion List readers.
>
>Can somebody help me with the following problem with CU-SeeMe.
>
>It is not possible for me to send video with the program.
>
>I think I've got all it takes to do it,but somehow I don't see any
>videomonitor in the program after I have started up the program.The program
>doesn't communicate with my video digitize card ?!
>
>I have the following computer configuration :
>
>- Apple Macintosh Performa 630 (20 Mb/250 Mb)
>- TV tuner + video digitize card
>
>Hopefully somebody can help me.
>
>Many thanks in advance.
>
>Greetings,
>
>Jan
>

>Jan van Dam
>Kometenstraat 81
>1223 CH Hilversum
>The Netherlands
>Tel: 00-31-35-831062
>fax: 00-31-35-831062

Jan,
I have the same configuration and the same problem. I am not clear why
CuSeeMe doesn't work with the Apple Video System (AVS), but it doesn't.
The problem is with CuSeeMe. AVS does work with VideoShop and also with a
PhotoShop plug-in that I have, so it appraears that AVS is a pretty
standard implementation of VDIG.

Puzzled in Virginia.

Roger Conrad