Re: alternative pc<->mac chat

Kevin Black (kblack@terminus.intermind.net)
Sun, 9 Jul 1995 20:03:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 9 Jul 1995, Eric W Borts wrote:

> sorry about posting this here, but:
>
> i was wondering if anyone knows of a programs other than cuseeme that
> allows audio transfer between mac's and pc's (since the full audio
> capability version of cuseeme for windows hasn't been released yet).
> preferably shareware or beta something or other.
>
> thank you
> eric

One that works only on PC's as far as I know is a new one out called WSIRCV.
Its a new enhanced version of the famous and often used WSIRC program. It
supports video and audio onver IRC. the author is also working on
Reflectors and other things. Audio is half-duplex at this point. I'll see
if I can dig up the press release for more info.